Here is the video tutorial on “Waiting for Device” Problem
So What are the requirements to solve it? Well you don’t need any download to solve this problem, just simply follow all the steps given below
1. Right click on This PC and a box will appear.
2. Click on Manage option.
3. Click on Device Manager.
4. A list of devices will be shown along with a category other devices which will show devices without proper driver.
5. Right click on Android or ADB Interface and click on Update Driver Software.
6. Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
7. Click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
8. After 7th step a list of drivers will be shown and you need to select Android Device and click on Next.
9. After clicking on Android Device a list will appear showing some specific drivers. From this List you need to select lastest Android ADB interface and click on next.
10. A dialog box will appear with Yes and No option. Select Yes.
11. That’s it! You have solved this problem and you can see that the process of enabling Camera2Api is also completed.
There is no other devices in my pc