Hello Everyone! This is a tutorial post which will guide you on how you can change your profile picture in the test series of Spoken-Tutorial, IIT Bombay. A spoken tutorial is an audio-video tutorial that explains an activity performed on the computer. An expert explains the working of a software, by demonstrating it on the screen, along with a running commentary.
Follow all the steps carefully:
1. Go to http://onlinetest.spoken-tutorial.org/ on any computer or laptop and then click on login as shown in below picture.
2. After step 1, a new webpage will appear on your screen where you need to enter your username and password. After entering your details click on Login
3. When you have successfully logged in to your account then click on My profile settings
4. After clicking on My profile settings click on Edit profile
5. After clicking on Edit profile scroll down your window to User picture section and then click on the down arrow image with written You can drag and drop files here to add them
6. A pop-up window will appear on your screen where you need to select your image file by clicking on Choose File and after selecting your image file click on Upload this file
7. After following the instructions in step 6, scroll down and click on Update profile
8. After updating re-check your User picture section for verifying the updated picture.
That’s all folks you have successfully added/updated a profile picture to your Spoken-Tutorial profile. Enjoy!