The recent advancement in technology has made it possible to adapt one of the most dominant marketing strategies to leverage conversion rates and customer loyalty to enable a points and rewards system on your online store. Primarily, a point and reward system allows you to adjust points for certain actions, which enables the customers to complete and control their time and can redeem such points to receive rewards set by the business owner.
For example, free shipping, a gift, a discount, etc. If you want to get this feature on your website, you can award points in the WooCommerce store. The WordPress and WooCommerce platforms offer you multiple options in such categories.
Hence, in this article, we’ll discuss some of the best WordPress and WooCommerce points and rewards plugins that will skyrocket in 2022:
myCred is a robust and powerful gamification plugin that allows you to create and manage multiple rewards programs. The reward types consist of points, ranks, and badges that you can easily work on in your WooCommerce store. Using this plugin, you can create brand loyalty by rewarding your customers via a store rewarding system, leaderboards, and website content monetization, and the possibilities are endless.
In this plugin, there are three ways you can reward your customers quickly and easily. They are:
- Points – Users can easily set events and triggers to enable real-time tracking and automatically rewards users with significant points.
- Ranks – Users can easily set ranks via a leaderboard and reward customers with multiple perks and discounts if they have reached a certain point level.
- Badges – users can easily assign multiple badges to your users; they can easily unlock different discount offers and levels.
The following are some of the key features of myCred:
- Multiple loyalty options: points, ranks, and badges.
- Simple, easy points and referral management.
- It easily creates and shares coupons with other users.
- Adjust an expiry date to award points.
- sends emails to customers before the expiry of the points.
- Compatible with a variety of extensions that include WooCommerce, BuddyPress, etc.
Spin Wheel for WooCommerce
Spin Wheel for WooCommerce is a powerful and robust WooCommerce extension that helps you convert your visitors into sustainable customers by adding a “wheel of fortune” to your website. Use this marketing tool to retain customers and leverage sales via offering discounts in a fun-oriented and engaging way.
Furthermore, the custom wheel provides you with complete control over the text and color options to match them with your website theme. You need to configure the wheel’s display on an exit-intent that intimates the visitors to get a chance to spin the wheel before leaving ahead. Eventually, you need to set up the time duration during which the wheel can be easily displayed.
The following are some of the features of the Spin Wheel for WooCommerce:
- Pop-up window: The pop-up window on the Spin Wheel appears at a specific interval on the screen. Also, different events can be easily triggered, such as popups.
- Unrestricted wheel slices – Add or remove wheel slices and intimate what prizes you want to display within each slide.
- Completely customizable – The wheel can be completely customized. You can easily edit every aspect, from the wheel’s color to the text message.
- Automatic preview: Enables the admin to preview the changes applied to the wheel before making it live.
- Wheel analytics – Highlights important analytical information about your wheel as per the usage, appearances, spins, and discounts that are granted.
- Targets particular pages or post types: Displays the spin wheel on specific pages and post types to leverage sale conversions; helps users add to the cart page, thank you page, and landing pages.
- Adjust time duration for spin wheel display: Displays the Spin Wheel for WooCommerce along with the restricted periods so that it switches on and off automatically.
- Enable sound: Enables sound so that the visitors can enjoy the sound of the spin wheel.
- Enables snowfall animation – Offers your spin wheel with a different look via providing a snowfall effect.
- Adjust display to exit intent: enables the user to show the spin wheel when your customers want to leave your website.
SUMO Rewards Points
SUMO Rewards Points help users set up points for multiple actions that include review writing, sign-ups, social shares, product purchases, referrals, and vice versa. It supports both simple, variable products and subscriptions.
Moreover, you can assign points and rewards at the product, category, and global levels. Admin also consists of having the option to enable or disable coupons and setting the maximum number of points that can be easily redeemed on the cart page.
The following are some of the features of the above plugin:
- The admin can easily set an expiration date on the points.
- Customers can easily cash in and purchase reward points.
- Customers can easily generate coupons or gift cards with some points.
- Admin can easily set minimum points or balance for redeeming rewards.
- It triggers SMS notifications.
- Import or export point files in a CSV file.
Rewards Points for WooCommerce
Rewards Points for WooCommerce is considered one of the most satisfactory plugins for your WooCommerce store. The plugin helps customers receive reward points based on the purchases of products or relevant actions they take in your WooCommerce store.
It also offers reward points for multiple actions, including purchases, social sharing, signups, registrations, referrals, product reviews, and vice versa. From the admin panel, you can view and manage the details of the points gained by the customers.
This plugin allows you to set the redeem option value for the reward points. Hence, customers can easily redeem these points on the final cart and the checkout page. Furthermore, customers can easily manage and view their rewards points from within their account in an easy and intuitive way.
The following are some of the features of the Rewards Points for WooCommerce:
- Adjust the points for earning dates.
- Adjust the point expiry date.
- An admin can easily manage all points from the admin panel.
- Provide options to setpoints based on the price range.
- Add points for specific customers.
- Customers can easily get a discount once the order is successfully completed.
OptinSpin is a powerful and robust fortune wheel plugin for the WordPress and WooCommerce platforms that helps you reduce the bounce rate of your website and convert visitors into sustainable customers by enabling them to test their luck and win prizes.
Also, you can easily customize the wheel in multiple ways, including colors, segments or slices, text, and theme. OptinSpin specifically asks the visitors to submit their emails and generate leads by populating their email list. It uses the default WooCommerce Coupons functionality to leverage sales by engagingly offering multiple discounts.
The following are the key features of OptinSpin:
- Admin can easily customize the visualized appearance such as colors, text, and theme (Snowfall).
- It enables the user to add multiple wheel segments as per the user’s requirements.
- Adjust the probability for each section and the win-loss ratio.
- Add your business logo to the center of the wheel.
- Enable or disable the sound effects whilst spinning the wheel.
- integrated with third-party marketing tools to automate your brand’s marketing tactics.
- OptinSpin supports myCred gamification points.
- OptinSpin also has support for the WordPress multilingual plugin, which can be fully executed in the multilingual mode.
Certainly, if you want to engage your customers via a points and rewards system, it provides you with a seamless chance to improve customer loyalty, create long-term relationships with them, and drive repetitive sales. Hence, the WooCommerce plugins work exceptionally well to help you create and execute a loyalty program for your online store. However, because they all have appealing features, you must choose one based on your needs, budget, and target audience. After you’ve made your choice, you need to launch your rewards program. Then you’ll be on your way to expanding and localizing your customer base.